All our setups are done by our in-house trained luthier. Setup includes new strings (9s or 10s depending on what the nut is cut for), overall polish, cleaning any gunk off fingerboard, oiling neck, and polishing frets when necessary. We spray out any pots that are noisy, turn the truss rod (if necessary) and set string height at low-to-medium action depending on string buzz present. Since setup is highly subjective you may need to get it set to your particular needs by your personal luthier. Basses get the same treatment minus the string change. Thanks!
I use quality boxes, thick bubble wrap, and peanuts to pack guitars. I have a very high rate of successful guitar and bass shipping (meaning few damaged instruments). I have been doing this 10 years and know how to pack well--with or without a hard case. I wrote a detailed story with photos on how I pack a guitar, which you can find on my StillKickinMusic site blog. If you Google "THERE IN ONE PIECE...How to Pack a Guitar" you will find it. Thanks.
Epiphone presents the Limited Edition Peter Frampton Les Paul Custom PRO, an incredible recreation of one of the most legendary guitars in rock 'n' roll overseen by Peter Frampton and designed by Epiphone's luthiers in Nashville, TN. Featuring a classic Les Paul with a weight-relieved Mahogany Body and Hard Maple Cap, Epiphone ProBucker and CeramicPRO Open-Coil Humbuckers, Grover Rotomatic machine heads, and an Ebony fretboard. Available for a limited time only at select Authorized Epiphone dealers and limited to 900 guitars.
- Top Material: Hard Maple Cap
- Body Material: Mahogany; Weight Relieved
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Custom "Phenix" profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Long Neck Tenon
- Headstock: Traditional Epiphone - "Peter Frampton" signature replica on back in GOLD
- Truss Rod: 2-way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer (B/W); "Les Paul Custom" in White
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Blocks"
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2; Open-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3; Open-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Ceramic PRO; Open-Coil
- Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector:
- Volume (Bridge & Neck combined)
- Tone (Bridge & Neck combined)
- Volume (Middle pickup)
- Tone (Middle pickup)
- Fingerboard: 1 ply (White)
- Body Top: 7-ply (White/Black/W/B/W/B/W)
- Body Back: 5-ply (White/Black/W/B/W)
- Headstock: 5-ply (White/Black/W/B/W)
- Knobs: Gold "Speed" Knobs
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic; 18:1 ratio
- Other: "2018" Edition logo on back of headstock
- Finish: Gloss