FENDER 50s Classic Series 2015 STRATOCASTER Super Clean Fiesta Red 38398
Very clean 50s Strat ready to go!
You're looking at a 2015 Fender 50s Classic Series Stratocaster in Fiesta Red, made in Mexico. It is in very clean condition. These 50s Strats ooze vintage vibe with the V-shaped neck, vintage bridge and tuners and yellowed pickup covers. Plays great. No issues. Frets and neck are clean. 9.5/10 condition. More pics below. Weight is 7 pounds, 10 ounces. No case or tremolo bar. I do a full cleaning and setup on all guitars. (Details on my setups and packing at bottom of listing—as well as full specs.) Thanks for looking.
- Fiesta Red Finish
- Maple neck with soft V profile and small headstock
- 7.25 in radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-spec single-coil Stratocaster pickups with staggered pole pieces
- Modern five-way pickup switch
- Aged control knobs and switch tip
- Classic single-ply white pickguard
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
What You Get
-- Full setup and cleaning.
-- FREE USA shipping.
-- 30-day return policy.
-- Ship within 1 business day--pro packing.
The Fender '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar is a reissue that captures the real feel of the Buddy Holly-era Strat. Its deep body contours, characteristic V-shaped maple neck, vintage-style hardware, classic colors, and aged plastic parts all lend authenticity to the Strat that helped birth rock 'n' roll.
• Alder body (polyester finish)
• Maple soft V-shaped neck (gloss urethane finish)
• 25-1/2" scale length
• Maple fingerboard
• 7.25" radius
• 21 vintage-style frets
• 1.650" nut width
• Three vintage-style single-coil pickups with staggered pole pieces, alnico magnets, and aged covers
• 5-position pickup switch
• Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
• Master volume, neck pickup tone control, middle pickup tone control
• Fender Ping vintage-style tuners
• Chrome hardware
• 1-ply white 8-hole pickguard
• Aged knobs and switch tip
• Synthetic bone nut