FENDER CLASSIC SERIES 50s STRATOCASTER Fiesta Red Clean! 2015 Strat 37889
Great looking 50s style Strat. Cool retro finish.
A 2015 Fender Classic Series '50s Stratocaster in Fiesta Red finish. The guitar looks and plays amazing. Neck and frets in great shape. Super clean condition. No dings or scratches. Get this one and save $100 off new price. The most distinctive feature you'll notice about these guitars is the soft V-shaped neck. Feels great in the hands. The Fiesta Red is a really cool retro color. Has vintage appointments like single-ply white pickguard, aged plastics, and vintage-style bridge and tuners. Comes with tremolo bar and gig bag. Weight is 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Thanks for looking!
What You Get
-- Full setup and cleaning.
-- FREE USA shipping.
-- 30-day return policy.
-- Ship within 1 business day--pro packing.
The Fender '50s Stratocaster Electric Guitar is a reissue that captures the real feel of the Buddy Holly-era Strat. Its deep body contours, characteristic V-shaped maple neck, vintage-style hardware, classic colors, and aged plastic parts all lend authenticity to the Strat that helped birth rock 'n' roll.
• Alder body (polyester finish)
• Maple soft V-shaped neck (gloss urethane finish)
• 25-1/2" scale length
• Maple fingerboard
• 7.25" radius
• 21 vintage-style frets
• 1.650" nut width
• Three vintage-style single-coil pickups with staggered pole pieces, alnico magnets, and aged covers
• 5-position pickup switch
• Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
• Master volume, neck pickup tone control, middle pickup tone control
• Fender Ping vintage-style tuners
• Chrome hardware
• 1-ply white 8-hole pickguard
• Aged knobs and switch tip
• Synthetic bone nut