Fender 72 Telecaster Deluxe FSR Seafoam Green Pearl Classic Series Tele 04059
You're looking at a 2010 Fender 72 re-issue Telecaster Deluxe Classic Series FSR, made in Mexico in Seafoam Green Pearl finish. Excellent playing and cosmetic condition. Fender only made 300 units of these in 2010.
Dual wide range humbuckers for a warm growl. Plays great. No issues. Frets and neck are nice. Couple tiny marks (see pics). Rare color for this model! Weight is 7 pounds, 10 ounces. No case. I do a full cleaning and setup on all guitars. (Details on my setups and packing, as well as full specs, at bottom of listing.) Thanks for looking.
What You Get
-- Full setup, cleaning, and new strings.
-- FREE USA shipping.
-- 30-day return policy.
-- Ship within 1 business day--pro packing.
All setups are done by our in-house luthier. Setup includes new strings (9s or 10s depending on what the nut is cut for), overall polish, cleaning any gunk off fingerboard, oiling neck, and polishing frets when necessary. We spray out any pots that are noisy, turn the truss rod (if necessary) and set string height at low-to-medium action depending on string buzz present. Since setup is highly subjective you may need to get it set to your particular needs by your personal luthier. Basses get the same treatment minus the string change. Thanks!
I use quality boxes, thick bubble wrap, and peanuts to pack guitars. I have a very high rate of successful guitar and bass shipping (meaning few damaged instruments). I have been doing this 10 years and know how to pack well--with or without a hard case. I wrote a detailed story with photos on how I pack a guitar, which you can find on my StillKickinMusic site blog. If you Google "THERE IN ONE PIECE...How to Pack a Guitar" you will find it. Thanks.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe FSR
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fretboard Radius: 9-1/2" (241mm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate
- Truss Rod Nut: Standard
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Bridge Pickup: Wide Range Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: Wide Range Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Vintage Style Strat® Strings-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tip: White